ACIS is dedicated to being an inclusive body to promote colloid and interface science in Australia, New Zealand and beyond. More information on ACIS and its members is given on this page.
Board of Directors
- Tamar Greaves, RMIT University, President
- Geoff Willmott, The University of Auckland, Vice President
- Maggie Zhai, RMIT, Honorary Treasurer
- Frank Sainsbury, Griffith University, Equity and Diversity
- Joe Berry, The University of Melbourne, Awards and Prizes
- Christine Browne, Monash University, Communications
- Michael Higgins, University of Wollongong, Membership
- Marta Krasowska, University of South Australia
- Andrew Clulow, ANSTO Australian Synchrotron, Honorary Secretary
Full board member profiles
History of directors and committees
The ACIS Constitution has been updated following a General Meeting on 29th January 2020. The current constitution is available on the Downloads page.