ACIS is dedicated to being an inclusive body to promote colloid and interface science in Australia, New Zealand and beyond. More information on ACIS and its members is given on this page.
Board of Directors
- Ben Boyd, Monash University, President
- Charlotte Conn, RMIT University, Vice-President
- Alison Tasker, University of Queensland, Treasurer
- Simon Corrie, University of Queensland, Honorary Secretary
- Rico Tabor, Monash University
- Greg Warr, University of Sydney
- Tim Davey, Dulux Australia
- Alison Tasker, University of Queensland
Full board member profiles
History of directors and committees
The ACIS Constitution has been updated following a General Meeting on 24th July 2013. The current constitution is available on the Downloads page.