ACIS is dedicated to being an inclusive body to promote colloid and interface science in Australia, New Zealand and beyond. More information on ACIS and its members is given on this page.
Board of Directors
- Erica Wanless, University of Newcastle, President
- Tamar Greaves, RMIT University, Vice-President
- Grant Webber, University of Newcastle, Honorary Secretary
- Deborah Wakeham, ANSTO, Honorary Treasurer
- Frank Sainsbury, Griffith University, Equity and Diversity
- Joe Berry, The University of Melbourne, Awards and Prizes
- Arlene McDowell, University of Otago, Membership
- Christine Browne, Monash University, Communications
- Michael Higgins, University of Wollongong, Special Events
Full board member profiles
History of directors and committees
The ACIS Constitution has been updated following a General Meeting on 29th January 2020. The current constitution is available on the Downloads page.