ATA Scientific are recruiting:
Sales and applications of Scientific Instruments
ATA Scientific (established 1990) specialises in marketing analytical scientific instruments across Australia and New Zealand. Application areas include the Life Sciences, Polymer & Material Sciences and Particle and Surface Sciences. Seewww.atascientific.com.au
We are looking for enthusiastic scientists to sell a range of these advanced technology instruments. This is a multi-skilled role combining science, sales, customer training and applications support.
- Involvement with a wide range of disciplines in research and industry.
- Represent market-leading scientific instrument companies.
- Southern Sydney (Sutherland shire) location.
- Science graduate with several years of practical laboratory experience.
- An affinity for analytical techniques and instruments.
- Expertise in one of the following application areas would be highly regarded: Particle and Surface Sciences, Polymers, Rheology, Proteins, Scanning Electron Microscopy.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Good public presentation skills with the ability to conduct seminars.
- Computer confident in both office and technical software systems.
- Valid motor car licence.
- Ability to travel regularly interstate and to New Zealand.
- Permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand with current passport.
This position will suit you if you enjoy engaging with people and listening to their requirements. It is important that you also enjoy working within a small team and can appreciate everybody’s contribution. You will need to be well organised and persistent as the sales process is usually progressed over months and years. Previous sales experience is not essential but may be of interest.
Taren Point, Sutherland Shire, NSW 2229 Australia.
A package to attract the right person including salary, performance related bonus, company car, superannuation, and expenses. There will be a probationary period.
Please send your CV (do not phone) to The Manager, ATA Scientific, PO Box 2172 Taren Point. NSW 2229. Or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org