Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the ACIS2021 conference will operate in a hub-based model.
There will be 6 hubs across Australia and New Zealand to enable in-person attendance at a local meeting.
In addition, all conference talks and posters will be live-streamed online.
Local hub meetings will be held at:
- Brisbane (led by Prof. Jason Stokes)
- Newcastle (led by Dr Khay Fong)
- Sydney (led by Prof. Chiara Neto)
- Palmerston North (led by Dr Emilia Nowak)
- Melbourne (led by Dr Joe Berry)
- Adelaide (led by Dr Marta Krasowska)